The Interfaith Families Project (IFFP) Welcomes You IFFP is a home for interfaith families. We are a place for all people who identify as Jewish or Christian or both or interfaith, grew up as Jewish or Christian or both or interfaith, or have an interest in Judaism and Christianity. This includes people who have any other religious or nonreligious identity or background. We are a thriving and evolving community learning together and demonstrating that multiple religions can be practiced in one home.
- We welcome people of every race and ethnicity and those from this country or abroad. We aspire to be a multiracial and multicultural community.
- We welcome people of all sexual orientations and gender identities and expressions.
- We welcome people with disabilities, different capabilities, and unique needs.
- We welcome people of any theological or philosophical orientation, including people who identify as agnostic or atheist.
- We welcome people who are partnered, single, divorced, married, widowed.
- We welcome people with and without children, guardians and grandparents, and families of all kinds.
- We welcome people of all ages, socioeconomic statuses, and political views.
- We welcome people who are seeking a community that is respectful, inclusive, and kind.