Interfaith Families Project’s Sunday School is online. Come visit!
You are invited to try out our Sunday School. Tuition will be waived through December (donation encouraged). If you decide to continue, tuition will begin in January.
To enroll, please contact our Sunday School Director, Reverend Beth at RevBeth@iffp.net.
Our children learn about our religious traditions, question them, and, ultimately, develop their own understanding of and relationship with these traditions.
Our goal is to teach Judaism and Christianity in a fun, open, inclusive atmosphere which encourages emotional, social, spiritual and ethical development.
Most of the teachers in our Sunday School are IFFP parents.
Every year, we train our teachers to help all children get the most out of Sunday School. A professional special education teacher regularly helps in the classes and consults with teachers.
At this point, we do all this within the framework of the regular classroom. More on our approach to special needs…
- All classes present in an IFFP Gathering
- All classes do a service project.
- Preschool – 3rd grade have music and movement.
- Preschool – 6th grade learn very basic Hebrew.
- If you would like tutoring for a Bar/Bat Mitzvah, email our director of religious education at RevBeth@IFFP.net